Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Blessed!

I finally uploaded all my pictures from Thanksgiving weekend. I hope everyone had a great weekend! Thursday we went to my Auntie M's and had the "traditional" Thanksgiving meal. Turkey, sweet potatoes, stuffing, cranberries, rolls, and pie. It was all so yummy!! I'm so thankful for my family and friends. I count my blessings everyday!


Gabriella loved eating sweet potatoes! She ate them until she turned orange!


My Aunt and cousins did a GREAT job cooking!


My mom tried to take a nice picture with Ryan but he had to be silly as usual!

Wait! There's one!


The rents!




Gabriella had so much fun playing the piano with her Great Grandma & Grandpa!

The twins!


We also went to my Dad's and Gabriella got to play with her cousin, Brendan!



Gabriella got her first Christmas tree! So cute!!

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! xoxo

2 comments:

Brooke said...

LOL, I love yams too!!!! I'm glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving...gosh, I haven't see your brother in years...I wonder if he even remembers me....

Gabby's room is darling!!!!

Have a great week!!! xo

Mia said...

I Love that tree! I wanted one last year but never got around to it...this year I gotta do it, it's too cute to not!