Monday, November 24, 2008

Hangin Tough!







Last night I was sitting in my bedroom watching the American Music Awards and New Kids on the Block perform. I was suddenly 10 years old again minus my side pony tail, over sized Joey McIntyre button and jean jacket with NKOB patches. I still remember my dad buying Ryan and I tickets for our birthday and Ryan being extremely disappointed. He listened to his walkman the whole time we were at the concert. Last night I was a little girl again jumping up and down singing "Please don't go girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl" LMAO! Good times!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

LOL....I LOOOVVVEEEDDDD NKOTB- I remember telling my mom AT THE RIPE OL' AGE OF 11- I'll never stop loving Joe!!!! LMAO :)

Erin said...

Oh my goodness!! How could I have missed this?!?!?! You tube here I come!

I think I got Brooke beat - I did love Joe forever...I had a little pic of him in my wallet in high school. Ahhhh what a dork!!

Brooke said...

Trisha,
Can you e-mail me your home address???
ryan24brooke@msn.com

Thanks!!!